Saturday, November 19, 2011

GREATEST TREASURE

TREASURE!
MONEY.
STOCKS.
BONDS.
REAL ESTATE.
???????????
HEY! I HAVE EVEN MORE IN THE BANK.
[If I did not. I would be bankrupt.]
Where is your greatest treasure?
Money sure is not mine. Mine is in a very
simple, life dependant, fact. God helped
me see this in a statement He made about
about Israel and Jerusalem in particular.
"He always protects his people and gives
them wisdom and knowledge. Their
greatest treasure is their reverence
for the Lord." - Isaiah 33:6 (TEV)
If I have a fear of God. A reverence of
God, I have everything.
His blessing. His health. His help. His
wealth. His wisdom.
You name it. What ever my need, I have
it from him if I reverence him.
Can you say that with your bank account
in today's economy?

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

It is truly a rich heritage, isn't it? I wouldn't trade the prosperity of soul for the world's counterfeit no matter how much glitz they add to it.

"The blessing of the LORD makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it." Proverbs 10:22

A blessed Thanksgiving to you & yours,

Kathleen

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

You are so right on this, Luther. The older I get, the less important the dollar is, and the more I know that God owns all of it.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Sonja

Aliene said...

Amen! We are rich indeed. Our Father owns a gold mine and we will inherit even more blessings in heaven. Blessings!