Friday, February 8, 2013

BOSSES IN MY LIFE

BOSSES IN MY LIFE

The bosses in my life,
coming down the chain of comand.


BOSS NUMBER ONE.







The LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I am sorry that I cannot give you a picture of him now.  You
see, He is seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven,
and my camera will not take a picture at that distance.

But do not worry about that,
JESUS IS COMING BACK SOON.
Yes, you will see him.
EVERY eye will see Him
EVERY knee will bow before him.
EVERY tongue will confess that He is LORD of Lords
and KING of kings.

WHETHER THEY WANT TO OR NOT.
Even the Devil himself.


BOSS NUMBER TWO







My wife.
She is a great boss to work for.
She makes every effort to keep me well feed
and comfortable.

And even better, 
the honey do list is short.

BOSS NUMBER THREE







WHEEEEEEEEE.

The GREAT granddaughter.

Lets just say that sometimes she tries to change the order of the chain 
of command.

No comments: