Thursday, March 2, 2023

WALKING WITH GOD.




I do not know who wrote this.

I do not know where I got it.

I did not even know I had it.

But, it was stuck here in my 

computer and it is a blessing

to me.


Are you worried because you don’t have a

fruitful ministry for God.  I am.  But is that

what God wants of you? He wants your love

and fellowship.  If we would love Him as we

should we can forget about what we can

do for God.



“Enoch lived 365 years, walking in close

fellowship with God.  Then one day he 

disappeared, because God took him.”

(Genesis 5:23,24 NLT)


“It was by faith that Enoch was taken up

to heaven without dying - ‘he disappeared, 

because God took him.  For before he was

taken up, he was known as a person who

pleased God.”  (Hebrews 11:5 NLT)


Isaiah 41:8, 2 Chronicles 20:7, James 2:23

Abraham called the friend of God,


1 Samuel 13:14,  Acts 13:22

David, a man after God’s own heart.


Mark 12:29,30

“Jesus replied, ‘The most important 

commandment is this ‘Listen, O Israel!

The Lord our God is the one and only

Lord.  And you must love the Lord your

God with all your heart, all your soul, all

your mind, and all your strength.’”


The church at Ephesus had done a lot of

great works - 

“But I have this complain against you. 

You don’t love me or each other as you

did at first!”   (Revelation 2:4 NLT)


“Come close to God, and God will come

close to you.  Wash your hands, you sinners;

purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided

between God and the world.”

(James 4:8 NLT)


“But I will reply, ‘I never knew you …”

(Matthew 7:23 NLT)

 

No comments: