Tuesday, July 10, 2012

THE DRY SPELL

Photo courtesy of fightthefaith.com

Hopefully we all have dry spells.

I want to share just a few sentences from
David Wilkerson's World Challenge PULPIT SERIES
of September 24, 2007,
entitled "Dry Spells".


Photo courtesy of mazingirasafi.wordpress.com

"It is a common experience particularly for those
who walk closely with the Lord."

"I remind you, the dry spell - the low period
in your spirit - is known mostly to those
whom God intends to use."




Photo courtesy of www.freewallpapers.me

"When my people in their need look for water, 
when their throats are dry with thirst,
then I, the Lord, will answer their prayer;
I, the God of Israel, will never abandon them.
I will make rivers flow among barren hills
and springs of water run in the valleys.
I will turn the desert into pools of water
and the dry land into flowing springs."
-Isaiah 41:17,18 (GNB)







No comments: