Friday, August 2, 2013

LIVING LIKE AN ARMADILLO



Have you noticed how much people are like armadillos?

Armadillos have poor eyesight.  They often bump into things
and they spend their time running around with their nose to the
ground.  So, they eat; insects, grubs, ants, termites and worms.

Just like this guy.  He nearly ran into me.  I would have been
a real danger to him, if I had not been in a good mood.

Why! with my number ten boot I could have taught him who
pays the taxes on the property.

Just like the armadillo, God gave us two eyes.  But do we
use them?  There is real danger in this old world, and the 
world to come.  But most people ignore them while going
on grubbing around with things of this world.  And a diet of 
the things this world has to offer us - will send us to a Devil's
hell.

Jesus said, 
"You have eyes - can't you see?
You have ears - can't you hear?"
(Mark 8:18 GNT)



No comments: