Friday, January 9, 2015

LET YOUR WORDS BE FEW


YES,
my back was hurting -
a lot.

My Sciatica again.
My Sciatica has bothered me a few times in my
life.  The last time the Lord helped me go over
40 years between bouts.  Praise God for that.

Was I praying about it?  Of course.  But I was 
beginning to think God was going to have me 
use more natural means of healing this time.
Thus the book above.

I have read 54 pages in the book.
What have I learned in 54 pages.

BACK PAIN CAN BE CAUSED BY 
A NUMBER OF DIFFERENT REASONS.

54 pages to learn that!  But nothing to help me yet.

OH!
PRAISE GOD.
He took the pain away.
I do not how or why.  But over about
a week it was gone.

Don't think I will finish the book.

"For God is in heaven, and you on earth;
Therefore let your words be few."
(Ecclesiastes 5:2 NKJV)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Isn't that the truth!! I can't tell you the number of "how to" books I've bought or read that did little more than heap confusion on an already cloudy matter. Nothing like a direct hit from God to bypass all that.

"Thank You, Lord, for so many graces & blessings we cannot begin to understand or calculate."