Saturday, November 28, 2015

BRIGHT IDEA!


All images courtesy of:

I am not what I think they call a "sports fan".
Life is just to interesting for me to set around 
and watch other people play games.  I would
rather be doing something interesting myself.

So, if I miss the point somewhere, forgive me.


However, I have at least two son-in-laws who
seem to enjoy watching "ball games".  So a few
times I have had a glance at these "games".

Not understanding all this stuff, it looks to me that
anything they call a ball game is simply a fight over
the ball.


Being a peaceful person I would rather not be 
in on their squabbles.  After all Christ himself
said,
"Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called sons of
God." (Matthew 5:9 NKJV) 


After setting my mind to the problem I think
I have come up with a solution to it.

Buy them all their own ball.

Then they could take it home with them for
whatever reason they want it to start with,
and do something productive.



1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'll have to share this wisdom with my golfer husband. Perhaps he and the guys could all have their own ball, too.

Blessings,
Kathleen