Friday, January 22, 2016

YOU HAVE BEEN BAITED





Cute little guy isn't he?

This is something that many of you will not understand.
But several different times in my life these little guys
have been a real bother or pain to me.  They can be 
very destructive, to say nothing of the germs they can
spread.

Now I am not like most of you.  I do not have the time,
patience or resources to kill them with kindness.  They
would have everything destroyed and germs spread all
around before I could get them stopped that way.
SO,
I have had to resort to "poison".
Just a quicker way to kill them with kindness.




For my circumstances the poison shown above has been
very effective.  For myself the pelleted form has worked 
best.

It is hard to see in the image above.  But the word
"palatable" is used regarding this poison.  Now
palatable=
delicious, appetizing, tasty, savory.
So, I bait them with "Tomcat".


When I have to start using this poison to control
a rat situation,  they simply can't get enough of 
the stuff.  I have to ration it out or that large bucket
full would be all gone in a few days.

But that is enough.
This stuff has "diphacinone" in it.
The diphacinone is highly toxic and causes
the blood not to clot.

The result is, after a fews day or a week
the rat will hemorrhage internally.  He
will literally bleed to death internally.

Yes, the rat really enjoyed him/her self for
a few days.  But that indulgence killed it.

Do you know you are being baited just like
those rats were.

Most of that palatable stuff that comes
out of Hollywood or from the current 
crop of politicians has a spiritual from
of "diphacinone" in it.  You are just eating
it up, and it's killing you.

God tells us to:
"Abstain from every form of evil."
(1 Thessalonians 5:22 NKJV)

i.e.
Don't do it.  Don't even look at it.

But Oh! how we love to watch it
and hear about it.
Even if it is killing us spiritually.












No comments: