Wednesday, June 6, 2018

IT'S JUST TALK


Image courtesy of: www.Pixabay.com   


You know people that way.
They say they are going to do a lot of things or
make promises and none are ever fulfilled.
It's just talk.

This morning while reading my Bible I read of 
a woman who had a need.   To her it was a real,
hurting, desperate need.  And her prayer was a 
prayer of desperation.  Of course God answered 
it.

That made me reflect back over a long life and
the answers to pray.  True, many of my prayers 
are answered that are simple little prayers with
out much thought.  But the ones that were  answered
with a pure miracle from heaven it's self were
desperate prayers.  Not just talk, or chatter, but
a prayer of desperation to God almighty.

A few years ago I was in the barber shop waiting 
my turn.  I was talking with one of the local 
pastors and he told me that every miracle that
he personally knew about was the result of a
desperate prayer.

What's the point.
When you pray, if you do, are you just talking,
or serious and getting ahold of alrighty God?












No comments: