Wednesday, March 20, 2019

HEALING


Image courtesy of: www.Pixabay.com   


HEALING.

I have just had some very minor surgery done.
And, like you would do, each time I clean and 
dress the wound check to see how the healing 
is coming.

Then I began to think about the healing process.
Even the doctor, as smart as he is, cannot make 
it heal.  He can only assist in the healing process.
And, in my ignorance I cannot make it heal.  I can
only try to keep from hindering the healing process.

Then where does the healing come from?

Lets go back to the very start.  Modern man wants
me to think that somehow by pure chance something
came from nothing.  You know, nothing became 
something.  Then some how over eons of time the
something some how [Again, by pure chance.] acquired
life.  Call it a life force if you choose.  And then this 
life developed some how into the universe that we 
now know.  And, some where along the line developed
a healing process so it could continue to live without
dying off as it had in the past.

Come on now.  I am not very smart.  But even I am
smarter than that.  There is a designer or creator
behind every thing we develop in this life.  And
there is a creator behind the development of this 
universe, and you and me.  God, whether we like 
it or not.

And God, the source of life it's self is the source
of any and all healing that takes place in my 
body and yours.











No comments: