Sunday, September 16, 2012

GOD'S FAVOR



"But now says the LORD that created you,
O Jacob, and he that formed you, O Israel,
Fear not: for I have redeemed you,
I have called you by your name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and through the rivers, they shall not
overflow you; when you walk through the fire,
you shall not be burned;
neither shall the flame kindle upon you.
For I am the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel,
your Saviour:  I gave Egypt for your
ransom,  Ethiopia and Seba for you.
Since you were precious in my sight,
you have been honourable, and I have
loved you: therefore will I give men
for you, and people for your life.
Fear not: for I am with you: ..."
(Isaiah 43:1-5 AKJV)

God, the creator wants to love us with
the same love.   If we will come
into relationship with him.



No comments: