Wednesday, August 26, 2015

HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY


"Happy is the one who reads this book,
and happy are those who listen to the
words of the prophetic message and 
obey what is written in this book!
For the time is near when all these
things will happen."
(Revelation 1:3 GNT)


 I know.  I know.  I know.
The passage of Scripture quoted above specifically
applies to the book of Revelation.  Or the last book
in The Book.

However, over many, many years I have found the
above quote to be true of the entire or whole book,
that is, the HOLY BIBLE.

It is through the Bible that I have found a joy that
comes from God.  Joy over the blessings and help
I need presently.  And joy over the blessings and
rewards that God has for me in the future.

I am happy over the peace that the Bible brings me.
In the midst of turmoil, anxiety and doubt, this book
gives me the peace about the whole thing that I need.

When life gets tough for me.  When sorry tears at the
very depths of my being.  This book, the HOLY BIBLE,
gives me a comfort that no human being can,

And, it is the only book in the world that can and does
give me the direction I need for my life.  How to live
in a way that is pleasing to God.  Yes, sometimes it
whips me around when I do not live the way I am
suppose to.  And God knows how to get my attention
and yours too if you will permit him to.

Spend some time in the HOLY BIBLE.  Let it talk to
you.  You will be glad you did, and you can be happy,
happy, happy.

"The longer you read the Bible,
the more you will like it;
it will grow sweeter and sweeter;
and the more you get into the spirit of it,
the more you will get into the spirit of Christ."
-Romanine.


No comments: