Friday, August 28, 2015

I SHOULD BE DEAD, BUT...

  


                    I SHOULD BE DEAD BUT,


"I cried to you for help,
O Lord my God,
and you healed me;
you kept me from the grave.
I was on my way to the 
depths below,
but you restored my
life."
(Psalms 30:2,3 GNT)


Over a year ago my body quit producing blood.
I should be under a grave stone like the one above.

Of course I have been seeing doctors -
after praying about it.
And taking their medicines and advice.
And praying about it.

About a month ago within just a few
days I begin to feel like my old self.
The doctors do not offer me any explanation.


I do not know where it will end.
BUT God,
has worked it out so that instead
of being in a hospital bed,

I'M BACK TO RIDING THE MOTORCYCLES
YOU SEE BELOW.

PRAISE GOD.




"But those who trust in the 
Lord for help
will find their strength renewed.
They will rise on wings like eagles;
they will run and not get weary;
they will walk and not grow weak."
(Isaiah 40:31 GNT)



No comments: