Friday, April 29, 2016

SOMETHING DOES NOT ADD UP

Hey girls.  I am not picking on you, HONEST.
It's just that these images were all on the first
page that I turned to on Pixabay for this post.

And you and I both know that you take better
pictures than us guys.  So thanks for the girls
images.




(Images courtesy of:www.Pixabay.com)

My point.
I do not watch TV, other than seeing it
while passing through a room.  I do not
want my head filled with that stuff.


But it seems that Holywood cannot 
turn out a movie without everybody 
going around shooting every body
else up.


Yet, these are the same bunch of liberals
who endorse taking your guns away
from you.



IT JUST DOES NOT ADD UP.


"Some people speak as if hypocrites
were confined to religion; but they
are everywhere; people pretending
to wealth when they have not a
sixpence, assuming knowledge of
which they are ignorant, shamming
a culture they are far removed from,
adopting opinions they do not hold."
-Albert Goodrich

No comments: