Wednesday, April 10, 2019

HOW MUCH HAIR DO YOU HAVE?

Image courtesy of: www.Pixabay.com   



HOW MUCH HAIR DO YOU HAVE?

You don't know and neither do I.  In fact even
smart people with a Phd, DD, MD, or any other
kind of D after their name do not know either.

I do know that my wife for years complained that
her hair made her hot and uncomfortable so she 
kept it in a short hair style.  But now, she complains
that she has too little and wants a wig.

Hair of course serves a number of purposes for
the body.  For example hair on the head holds 
in body heat.  But in observing people it looks 
like the major purpose of hair for most people
is to adorn themselves with and attempt to 
exemplify something they are not.  You know,
look smart or rugged or unconcerned etc. for
the men.  And for the women - well, lets not
even touch that one.

Closer to my point.  Hair is important, but it
is not one of the major necessities of the body.
Lots of people do quite well with out a head of
hair.  But try doing without a heart, lungs, kidneys,
brain, toe etc.  What I am saying is that the hair
of the head is one of the most minor things of the
body.

Closer to my point.  I love my wife, but I do not
bother to count the hairs on her head.

Now to my point.  God [Yes there is one.] cares 
enough about YOU that He even knows how many
hairs you have on your head.  Do you know anybody
else who cares about you that much?

Jesus Christ said;

"What is the price of two sparrows -
one copper coin? But not a single sparrow 
can fall to the ground without your Father
knowing it.  And the very hairs on your head
 are all numbered.  So don't be afraid; you 
are more valuable to God than a whole flock 
of sparrows."    
(Matthew 10:29-31 NLT)

Now if God loves you that much are you accepting
His love for you?









No comments: