Tuesday, May 8, 2012

FATHER


Proud of the great granddaughter, of course.  But that is not the reason for this post.

Jordin, that's the girl above, wanted a bunny.  Now if Jordin want's a bunny, grandpa want's her to have a bunny.  And grandpa will move heaven and earth to get her a bunny.   [Providing it does not cost more than about $50.00.  That one was $7.00 plus gas and time.]

But in this little episode God drew something to my attention.    If we have turned to God and been born again.  We have a "Father" in heaven who loves us a whole lot more than my love for a granddaughter.

Now you may not want a bunny.


But remember, Jesus said,
"...I am telling you the truth: the Father will give you whatever you ask of him in my name."
-John 16:23 (GNB)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Luther, you just bless my heart. Granddaughter + bunny = life lesson, and such a lovely life-lesson at that. I think God loves lavishing bunnies on us too :)

Also ... those little freckled cheeks bless me.