Saturday, May 26, 2012

HELP LORD


Photo courtesy of
www.pdffun.com





"I call to the Lord for help;
I bring him all my complaints;
I tell him all my troubles."
-Psalms 142:1,2 (GNB)







                                                                                              Photo courtesy of
                                                                                         gorentercomplaints.com





















Photo courtesy of twbrit.com


"Leave all your worries with him
because he cares for you."
-1 Peter 5:7 (GNB)




                                                                                           Photo courtesy of 
                                                                                          www.squidoo.com





                                                  Photo courtesy of www.prayersfire.com

"This poor man cried,
and the Lord heard him,
and saved him out of all his troubles."
-Psalms 34:6 (RSV)



No comments: