Monday, May 14, 2018

GOD KNEW BEST


Image courtesy of:www.Pixabay.com   


Many, many, many years ago before you were even
born I was just a dumb kid in high school.  You know,
 that stage of life where all I could think about was; 
eating, cars and girls.  Well, maybe the other way
 around.

In high school one year I wanted to take the "physics"
class.  My reasoning was simple enough, maybe I
could learn something to make my old car go faster.
But, the class was full.  I needed one more class so I
let them talk me into taking "typing", maybe because
there was girls in it.

Now I am at the other end of life.  I should have died
ten or more years ago.  But do you know what?  I see
now that "typing" class has been more useful to me 
than any class I ever took in high school.  I have 
have had hundreds of opportunities to thank God that
I had to take than class rather than the one I wanted to.
God was way ahead of me.
Thank God for that.





2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is really amazing! Thanks for the encouragement that God is working in my life whether I see it or not.

manthano said...

Rachel. I really appreciate your comment. God bless you.