Friday, May 18, 2018

WHAT KIND OF FOOL



WHAT KIND OF FOOL DO YOU THINK I AM?

Images courtesy of: www.Pixabay.com   

If I told you the structure above just happened.
It took a long time.  Many years.  But it just
sort of grew there.  It has not finished developing
yet.  But perhaps another hundred years will be
sufficient to complete it's development.

You would tell me I am a fool.
And you would be right.

Or,
the airplane below.
It is more complex.  But it just happened.
It even learned to fly all by it's self.
No help from anyone.



Again you would call me a fool.
And you would be right.

But you want me to believe that the humming bird
below which is much more complex and even has
life came from nothing, but developed over time into
what it is just by chance.



WHO IS THE REAL FOOL?



No comments: