Monday, May 28, 2018

JESUS DID IT AGAIN



That is some body's shoulder.  I did not want to 
make you sick, so I did not show you mine.

You see, I am an old, old, old man.  About the age
of your great grandfather or older.  That means that
a lot like a car with two or three hundred thousand 
miles on it, I'm falling apart.

Last night I went to bed feeling good, real good.
Had a good day.  No pain, hunger or anxieties and
had even soaked in the tub a while.  What could 
go wrong?

Some time during the night I woke up noticing a
lot of pain in one shoulder, unless I held my arm 
just right.  If I moved it at all there was intense
pain.

I do not know what went wrong.  It had not been
injured or strained during the day.  Possibly rolling
around during the night I dislocated something.  I
do not know, but it sure did hurt.

You can image the joy of "trying" to get dressed 
this morning with one hand.  While trying to get
my shirt on it was impossible to get that one arm
back far enough to go in the sleeve with out it
"killing" me.

While attempting to get that arm into it's sleeve
and the pain so severe I "begged" Jesus to help 
me.  And just about that quick I felt something
snapped, or popped and things when back to 
working again.  Even the soreness was pretty
much gone by the time I had my first cup of 
coffee.

THANK YOU JESUS.













1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a miracle! I must admit I laughed at how old you are... But it is one of my favourite things to sit with my Grandad as he shares wisdom. So I really like hearing wisdom from others like you too.