Wednesday, October 3, 2018

LOST AND FOUND

Image courtesy of:www.Pixabay.com

Over the years I have learned to rely on pray a lot.
I have had literally dozens of answers to pray.  Far
too many to be merely chance or luck.

Yesterday I was working on a small carburetor off
of a weedeater or string trimmer or what ever you
chose to call it.  It was about one third the size of
the carburetor pictured above.  It has a extremely
small needle valve hooked to a very small lever
with a extremely small spring under the lever.

The parts were so small that I was working 
with a pair of tweezers.  You of course know
what happened.  The spring flew out from under
the lever and went to who knows where.  I did
see the direction it went, and that was all.

After hunting for a while I again resorted to
praying.  Shortly the Lord helped me to find
the little spring.  So the process started all 
over again.

You guessed it.  The spring flew out again and
I did not even see what direction it went.  So,
I hunted all over the bench and the floor.  Even
getting a light out to be able to inspect things
more closely.  No luck.

Finally I just prayed that God would help me
to see it while I went on working at another 
project there on the same bench.  So after working
a while at the other project, then going to lunch etc.
I resumed working on the other project.

It was easier for me to work on these small
projects on the bench while sitting on a stool.
When after a while I "just happened" to look
down at the floor.  And there right between
my feet was that small spring.

You know that I was thanking God again.


No comments: