Wednesday, December 19, 2018

ANOTHER THANK YOU JESUS


I know.  This picture probably would not mean a thing 
to you.  It's just a cut up tree.  But let me explain why it 
makes me happy, happy, happy.

You see about five years ago when I was only seventy-nine
years old I came down with "Aplastic anemia".  That means
that my body quit making blood.  I hope you know, you have
to have blood to live.  And I did not remember it, but being 
as I cannot spell all these neat words like, "Aplastic" and
"anemia" I pulled out one of my "primary care physician's"
reports to see how to spell it.  It also listed me as having
"Type 2 diabetes mellitus with diabetic chronic kidney
disease,"  what ever that is.

Yes, I had to live on other people's blood for about two
years.  That was a lot of hospital time.  But, I and a lot
of other people pray.

Back to being happy.  About four years ago if I wanted
to go down to my shop and do something, I could not even
walk it.  I would drive my truck the 150 to 200 ft. down or
back.  But God has been healing me.

The tree.  Last Friday night we had the worst storm I 
remember having here in the last forty-five years.  That
tree was blown over in the front yard.  So I decided I
wanted to get it out of the yard today.

Yep.  I cut it up as you can see, AND moved the three
truck loads of brush from it over to the burn pile all
today with time to spare.

Do you see why I am happy, happy, happy and have 
been thanking God all afternoon.




No comments: