Wednesday, December 5, 2018

THE NEWS BEFORE IT HAPPENS


Image courtesy of:  www.Pixabay.com  

THE NEWS BEFORE IT HAPPENS
   
Do you want to know what is going to happen
to this old world?  It is already written in The Book.

Do you want to know what is going to happen to
your country?  It is in The Book.

Do you want to know what is going to happen to
your people and your culture?  It's in The Book.

Do you want to know what is going to happen to
you as a person?  IT'S IN THE BOOK.

I grew up in a very peaceful and prosperous period
of time, at least in my country.  I would never have
imagined there could even be the turmoil that there
is today.  But it's here.

These days were foretold several thousand years
ago.  God knows in advance what is going to happen,
and in His mercy he has told us.  It's all in The Book;
that is The Holy Bible.   And the things he has told us
have been 100% accurate.  And if you think things are
bad now, it will scare the life out of you about what is
coming right where you live.

About sixty years ago I began to see what God told us
was coming.  So, I began to adjust my life for what is
coming.  In fact knowing what is coming is one of the
reasons that I left my place of birth, about forty-five
years ago, and moved to where I now live.  Why, because
I did not want to be in the area I was born in when these
times come.

Do you want to know what is going to happen before
it gets here?  Get yourself a "HOLY BIBLE" and read
it for yourself.  It can literally be a life saver.









No comments: