Friday, October 2, 2015

TROUBLES


I do not know who's car this is.
I assume that they must live up the 
road from me.  But I am sure they 
have TROUBLE.

I was just reading in the Good News Translation
when something Moses said about God's dealing 
with Israel really caught my attention.

..."He sent hardships on you to test
you, so that in the end he could bless
you with good things."
(Deuteronomy 8:16 GNT)

And you know of course the often quoted
verse;

"We know that in all things God works
for good with those who love him,
those whom he has called according
to his purpose."
(Romans 8:28 GNT)

And, 

"My friends, consider yourselves 
fortunate when all kinds of trials
come your way, for you know
that when your faith succeeds in 
facing such trials, the result is the
ability to endure.
(James 1:2,3 GNT)

I do not know the end of the matter yet.
It appears that God has granted me a new
lease on life.  I have just came through a
little over a year of TROUBLE.  A time
I should have died, and part of the time 
I wanted to.  All of this after I have lived
a full life and should be dead anyway.

But what I want to assure you of is;
God has worked things out making 
it more than worth it.  My trials have
accomplished more in one year that
years of praying have.  Well - O.K.
perhaps that is the way God answered
my prayers.

BUT IT HAS ALL BEEN WORTH
IT!

Praise God for his faithfulness to me,
even in hardships and trials.

1 comment:

Paul G said...

Well, brother, as long as you remember that the Lord Jesus has given you eternal life, never to die again.
And if the body goes to dust, He will raise you up again at the resurrection.