Tuesday, July 4, 2017

A SHORT MEDITATION




"For I am the Lord who heals you."
(Exodus 15:26 NKJV)

Four years ago today [ July 4th. 2013] I was enjoying
 the weekend at Fort Rock Family Camp in good health -
I thought.  But it was only a week or two latter that I was
in the emergency room of the hospital.  My body had
quit making blood.  It looked like the end had come.

Yes, I "used" doctors.  When you are dying you will
take all the help God will send your way.  But it is
God who does the real healing.  The doctors can
only "assist" in the healing process. In fact my
oncologist insists God had more to do with my
healing than she did.

Today - at 83 years of age I again am enjoying July 
the 4th. - working in my shop on one of the daughter's
car and repairing the son-in-law's lawn mower. In fact,
might even have gone for a motorcycle ride - but it
rained most of the day.

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR THE
HEALING HE HAS GIVEN THIS OLD MAN.


No comments: