Monday, July 31, 2017

STAND OUTS


Image courtesy of:www.Pixaby.com


I am sorry.  I missed the picture of the actual flowers and had
to rely on good old Pixabay.  The flowers I wanted to show
were absolutely beautiful yesterday.  But, I forgot to get my
camera.  Today -  well, you don't want to see them.

But the story.
Yesterday I went out to my scrap metal pile for something.
You know what I mean.  You do have a scrap metal pile
don't you?  You have to have a scrap metal pile to make
stuff.  Think about the grand kids if nothing else.  You
cannot whittle it all out of a tree.

So, here I am standing at the scrap metal pile behind the
shop.  To most people it would look plain old junky.  It is.
But out of that pile of junk stood two totally gorgeous
white morning glory flowers.

WHAT A CONTRAST.

Beauty in the midst trash.

You and I live in a trashy junk pile of a world.
I never have been and never will be good looking.
But I do not have to be like the old rotten world I
live in.

"Do all things without grumbling or disputing;
so that you will prove yourselves to be blameless
and innocent, children of God above reproach in
the midst of a crooked and perverse generation,
among whom you appear as lights in the world,..."
(Philippians 2:14,15 NASB)


No comments: