Wednesday, July 26, 2017

HUMMING BIRD LESSON


Image courtesy of:www.Pixabay.com

This morning I was watching a humming bird feed outside
the kitchen window.  Utterly fascinating.  It tires me out
just watching them hover there in the air while feeding.

And just think, it had to take less than a million years to
learn to fly.  They do have to eat you know.  Perhaps it
only took a few thousand years to find their food this way.
Or, maybe they were "monkey" birds and climbed up the
flower stems until they learned to fly.

What can I say but, WOW!
I punched into eBay this morning.  Typed in "wow".
They had 363,097 "wow"'s on sale today.  Maybe
that is how many years it took the humming bird
to learn to fly.

Any way, rather than learn to fly, I think I will just eat 
vegetables.


No comments: