Monday, March 26, 2018

THE EVIDENCE




I know, I have been on this subject before.  It is a lot like
people who keep showing you a picture of their cat, dog,
horse, or on Facebook, their picture every day.

Yesterday while setting in my chair at my hide-a-way in
the woods I reach down and picked up this rock - sea shell
fossil.  They are all over that property just laying on the 
ground.  Then I went out for a walk and picked up two more.

So what?
They are at an elevation of 2000 feet above sea level about
500 or 600 miles from the closest ocean.  How did they get
there?

Simple.
It is evidence or proof that the Holy Bible is true.
There was a world wide flood that even covered all
the mountains.  Not billions of years ago, or millions
of years ago but only about 4300 to 4400 years ago.
There is proof of it all over the world.  So why do
people try to call it a myth?





No comments: