Monday, March 5, 2018

WHY LORD? WHY?





Many of us have had family members or known of 
people who were living for God and a blessing to all
around them, and yet had a premature death.

My own son was that way.  A young man helping his
church and it seemed everyone in the community.  Yet
he was killed in an auto accident.  It was one of the 
largest funerals I have ever attended because of his 
love for God and all around him.

I could not help but wonder, "Why Lord?"  Why some
one like that instead of an old worn out man like me.

I believe the answer is in the Scripture below.

"The righteous man perishes, and no man takes it to heart;
And devout men are taken away while no one understands,
For the righteous man is taken away from evil,
He enters into peace;"  
(Isiah 57:1,2 NASB)   

I feel like God gave me my answer.



No comments: