Tuesday, January 15, 2013

HE CARES FOR YOU



Photo courtesy of:www.bigfotolcom

"Casting all your care upon him,
for he careth for you."
(1 Peter 5:7 KJV)

"Cast all your anxieties on him,
for he cares about you."
(1 Peter 5:7 RSV)

"Leave all your worries with him,
because he cares for you."
(1 Peter 5:7 GNB)


God cares for us.
But I am afraid that I have been thinking of God's
caring for me - too much in the way I care about people or things.

Dr. PB Vargis gives a better insight regarding God's care.
My appreciation for Vargis' view point is that it stems from
many years of living by faith, totally dependent on God.
Not from the study of some student, nor from institutions of higher
learning.  But from experience.  Hard cold experience.

Dr. Vargis states,
"When the Word says that He 'cares for' us, 
it doesn't mean God feels sorry for us.
It means He takes full responsibility for us."
(Compelled... to share His love. p.86)

PRAISE GOD.

God wants to be my caretaker.
My care provider.
My caregiver.


No comments: