Monday, October 23, 2017

KIDS - GOD'S KIDS



KIDS.  

Don't you just love them?
Well, that is when you don't want to strangle them.

I am in my "second childhood" now.  So perhaps I 
understand them better.  If that is possible.  But it 
makes me wonder how much like them I am.

The girl above is one of my GREAT granddaughters.
During the period of time above that little girl could have
gotten me to do anything for her.  But not now.  She is 
a teenager now.

What is the point?
See the little rabbit she is holding?
When she came to this old grandpa wanting a rabbit,
I knew that I would end up taking care of it for the 
rest of it's life.

Believe it or not, that is exactly what happened.
But, give the little girl credit.  She probably took care
of it for most of a week.

As a "kings kid", that is a child of God I wonder how
much like that I am.  Starting with a lot of enthusiasm,
but ending up doing lots of other things.  You know,
things for me.

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, 
be steadfast, immovable, always
abounding in the work of the Lord,
knowing that your toil is not in vain
in the Lord."  
(1 Corinthians 15:58 NASB) 



No comments: