Wednesday, October 4, 2017

WHEN SHE PUTS HER FACE ON


"Put on my face"

That is a statement I have heard a number of times.
Generally by a woman, I think.  You know, "I have
to go put my face on."

I have never had the courage go watch and see what
it is that happens - or why.  What does it mean?
And why do they do it?



Do they do it to hide their identity, like hide behind
a mask?  Or perhaps just to confuse us fellows?
Or is it a mood thing?

And, is putting on their face something like hanging
wall paper?  Or is done with a paint brush or roller?

Now I have seen faces with so much stuff on them
it makes me think it is done with a putty knife just
like a man would put "bondo" on a car fender to
hide a wrinkle or a dent.

[In those cases I do not know whether to laugh
out loud, or cry.]

Or, do they make a selection from a "Facebook"
of the face they want for that day.






Have you made your choice of face for the day yet?







AND THE WINNER IS,


Sorry.
The temptation to do something like
this was just too much.

But I would offer you a thought.
The Scriptures say;

"A joyful heart makes a cheerful face,
But when the heart is sad, 
the spirit is broken."
(Proverbs 15:13 NASB)  

Perhaps it would be better to forget
about paint and goo to put on the face.
But instead to work on the attitude of 
the heart.








No comments: