Wednesday, August 16, 2017

UNDER ATTACK


Image courtesy of: www.Pixabay.com  

Under attack -AGAIN.

It started the other night.  There is something I dislike
and it was really getting to me.  Most of the time I can 
tolerate it, but that time it was almost more than I could
handle.

Then yesterday something kept me on edge all day.
I did not finish the day well.

Today it was continuing.  I just was not myself.
Then God woke me up to the fact - I am under 
the attack of the devil - AGAIN.

WELL, PRAISE GOD.
It is good to know what is going on.
What an encouragement.  Yes, encouragement.
The devil don't like the way my life is going.
Even Jesus Christ was tempted by the devil.
You know about his being tempted by the devil
in the wilderness for 40 days.  Then, when it was
over:
"When the devil had finished every temptation,
he left Him until an opportune time."
(Luke 4:13 NASB)  

Do you see that?  The devil left him until an
opportune time.  Just like you and me, Jesus
Christ was tempted time after time while he 
was here on earth - except, He did not fail.

God tells us through old brother James:

"Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you
encounter various trials, knowing that the
testing of your faith produces endurance."
(James 1:2,3 NASB)   

Is it any wonder that time after time through
the Bible we see "To him who overcomes,..."
or he that "conquers". 

 Jesus, take my hand and
lets get going.














No comments: