Wednesday, July 18, 2018

READ THE INSTRUCTIONS



My wife bought one of these things, what ever
they are.  (It was not this one.)

It was brand new and would not work.  Would 
I take a look at it and see if I could find out 
what was wrong with it.

I ask her why she did not take it back.  Well!, she
had had it for several months and did not have the 
box or the paper work any more.  Please look at it.
O.K.

I did not even know what it was, let alone how to 
operate it.  There was a little lever that said "chop"
in one position, and something else in the other 
position.  But it would not run in either one.

It was even hard to take apart.  I think they have
to come apart just to put "stuff" in them to do what
ever it is you do with them.

After about half an hour of playing with it I found
one little part that did not want to fit down right.
I found out why, if you push down on that little part,
when it is plugged it, IT RUNS.

I think some body did not read the instructions before
throwing them away.

Just like life.
God gave us the instruction manual,
the Holy Bible.  But we will not read it
and wonder why life don't work out right.




No comments: