Wednesday, July 11, 2018

THE REAL STUFF



Can you believe it?       

When I want honey, I want honey.  I want it
 to be all honey - 100% honey.  Not just  75%
honey. 

You are the same way aren't you?
Or if I am eating banana pudding -
keep the lemons out.

But how about instructions for life itself???
I want the instructions to come from the manufacture
himself - not some "Know it all".

When I was an auto technician it was hard to believe
the number of people who came in with problems
all BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT READ THE 
OWNER'S MANUAL.

Most of us are the same way.  The one who made you
and gives you life it's self -GOD- gave us an instruction
manual - the HOLY BIBLE.

It not only will tell you how to live, it will keep you 
out of trouble and give you comfort and courage like
no other book on earth.


Grab a copy an feed out of it daily.
IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE 
for the better.




No comments: