Wednesday, August 7, 2019

COMPUTERS MAKE HYPRICITES




Being a very, very old man I grew up in a
"scientific" attitude that if you could not see
it, feel it, taste it, hear it, smell it, measure it,
or weight it; it did not exist.  And therefore a 
"spiritual" realm could not exist.

But our computers, radios, iPads, cell phones
and Wepads or what ever else is out there has
made such an attitude utter nonsense.

The picture above is on my computer of a
recent earthquake in California.  But, there
is not so much as even a wire going to my 
computer.  No one brought in a picture and
put it on my computer so it must be a fake.

I know.  We can receive and even measure
the strength of these "unseen" radio waves,
IF WE ARE TUNED IN TO THEM.

Even if some fake scientist cannot measure
a spiritual realm, there is one.  He/she/it is
just not tuned in to the "spiritual realm".
Probably because they do not want to be,
just like I could refuse to accept that my 
computer works even if I do not understand
how it works.

God is.  And those of us who are willing
to submit to him and come into relationship
with him are just as aware of his existance
and and sense his presence as easily as to
use a computer and use WiFi which we 
cannot see, feel, touch, smell or hear.





No comments: