Friday, August 23, 2019

IN EVERYTHING GIVE THANKS




Like a number of people I have had times of
extreme pain.  I can recall at least three times
of living with pain so extreme I wanted to cry 
like a baby.

However in one way or another God has healed
me in each instance.  But what has that to do with
the picture of pain relievers above?

A few days ago I ended up with a minor injury
that, well, it hurt.  So, I decided to take a pill
because we had some in the cabinet. 

What I found was, the the pills in the larger
bottel had passed their expiration date over
a year ago.

The middle bottle had passed it's expiration
date over three years ago.  And the little 
bottle had passed it's expiration date over
five years ago.  And, they all still had pills
in them.

So, I thank God for giving me enough pain
free living to not need all those pain pills.




No comments: