Wednesday, April 21, 2021

GOD IS IN THE DETAILS



Yesterday was one of those times that I had
a retune check up at the Doctors office.  You 
know, something they could charge the
insurance company with.

I normally give my self thirty minutes to 
go from my house to the clinic.  This gives
me a few extra minutes if needed for traffic
etc.  But yesterday I got tired of waiting to
go so I went five minutes early.  I thought
I might as well be sitting in the waiting 
room.

That late in the morning the parking lot is
going to be crowded.  So finding a parking
place might be a problem.  But. would you
know fairly close to the office was a parking
place in that whole line of vehicles.

So, I pulled into that parking place which was
by a car with the hood up.  The lady driver
jump out to keep me out of the parking place
because they have been waiting for road service
to come give them a jump.  They had been 
waiting a long time.

Now would you know, I just happen to have
jumper cables in my old work truck which I
was driving.  So, using my five extra minutes
we gave them the jump start.   They left happy
and I felt good about being able to help.

"And we know that God causes every-
thing to work together for the good
of those who love God and are called
according to his purpose for them."
(Romans 8:28 NLT)


 

No comments: