Wednesday, August 4, 2021

GET JESUS INVOLVED.


GET JESUS INVOLVED.

"Master," Simon replied, "we worked
hard all last night and didn't catch a 
thing.  But if you say so, I'll let the nets
down again.  And this time their nets
were so full of fish they began to tear!"
(Luke 5:5,6 NLT)

Boy does that ever speak to me.
I am not a fisherman nor do I work at night.
But how many a time I have wasted all my
time with out accomplishing anything,
or every thing seems to go wrong.

I have learned the hard way that if I will
get Jesus involved in my problem, job,
project or whatever before I even start it,
there is a lot less chance of my begging him
for help in the middle of it.

God's word tells us to ask him for wisdom.
And in this day and age wisdom is one thing
I need.  But, if wisdom is the only thing I have
regarding the problem I still can be in trouble.

I need God's blessing and help along with the
wisdom for the task.

Getting Jesus involved has saved many a 
day for me.

 

No comments: