Wednesday, August 18, 2021

TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK, TALK & TALK

 


We all have different things that trigger us.
In this case I just looked in YouTube for 
some information I needed.  After about four
videos and a ton of talking by everyone I finally
found what I needed.  It took about 30 seconds
to show me what I was looking for.

Believe it or not, I actually have some friends.
I think of one in particular.  He is a good guy.
He is a asset to the community and well liked
by all as far as I know.   However [Just my opinion]
when I get within hearing distance he turns his 
mouth on.  And it goes on and on and on and on
until I get out of hearing distance.

Does God have anything to say about talking.

"Too much talk leads to sin.
Be sensible and keep your
mouth shut."
(Proverbs 10:19 NLT)

One time I purposely read the Bible from
cover to cover as they say keeping track
of every thing God told us about talking.
If I remember correctly there are 23 
times "talking" as a subject is brought up.
The inference on every one is "let your
words be few."

I will shut up with one more portion of 
Scripture:

"And I tell you this, you must give
an account on Judgment day for
every idle word you speak.  The
words you say will either acquit
you or condemn you."
(Matthew 12:36,37 NLT)




No comments: