Friday, November 17, 2017

HEALING






I know, it's a poor image and it means nothing to you.
But to me, let me tell you about it.

Just a couple of years ago that calendar would have been
full.  Full of doctors appointments.  By full I mean about
three every week.  But the image above shows only one
on the first day of the month.  And that one was only for
a six month check up.

What happened?

This is what happened;

"Is anyone among you sick?  Then he must call
for the elders of the church and they are to pray
over him, anointing him with oil in the name of 
the Lord; and the prayer offered in faith will
restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will
raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they
will be forgiven him."
(James 5:14,15 NASB)  

Yes, I ask for prayer and anointing.  It did not 
happen over night.  But the healing begin.
And, well you see the calendar.

PRAISE GOD FOR HIS HEALING TOUCH.





No comments: