Wednesday, November 1, 2017

MISS JUDGING


Image courtesy of: www.Pixabay.com  

For many years I worked for a luxury auto dealership.
Understandably most of our customers were older, 
"well to do" people.  They were the kind of people
who once their decision was made about the car they
wanted did not ask "How much a month will that be?"
But, "How much do I make the check out for?"

But there was one habit they had that used to get under
my skin.  These old geezers would talk to me all right.
But it seemed that they always looked down their nose
at me.  You know, as if to say, "Why are you polluting
my air space?"  Or, "What rock did you come out from
under?"

But I learned something.
The first pair of bifocals I got, I learned that if I wanted
to see someones face clearly - I had to jack my nose up 
in the air to see though the bifocals.

"Do not judge so that you will not be judged.
For in the way you judge, you will be judged;
and by your standard of measure, it will be 
measured to you."
(Matthew 7:1,2 NASB)



No comments: