Wednesday, January 17, 2018

COMING OUT AHEAD




The first time I served on jury duty was at a time 
when my wife and I could not afford the loss of 
work.  Yes, jury duty paid a trifle and milage.  But
that was not enough.

I prayed desperately about the situation.  Then went
ahead and did my duty as a citizen.  Praise God.
My employer paid my wages even while I was off
on jury duty.

To top it off.
When my jury money came in, I felt the least I do
was give it to my employer because he paid my
wages anyway.  But he would not even take it.
I was paid both my wages and the jury money too.
ISN'T GOD GREAT?






1 comment:

Rachel said...

You said it. God is awesomely great!!! Greater beyond what we can imagine. Just this week God took me from work I wasn't enjoying and dumped my dream job in my lap, just as a gift.