Sunday, May 1, 2022

NEEDED WIDSOM


"If you need wisdom, ask our generous
God, and he will give it to you.  He will
not rebuke you for asking."
(James 1:5 NLT)

I know.  You always know the answer to
the problem at hand.  But I don't.  After
working on small engines on and off for 
over 70 years and being a retired auto
technician you would think that I could
handle almost any mechanical problem.
But not so.

The lawn mower above belongs to an 
acquaintance.  As you can see it is the 
combination of several different lawn
mowers.  And it has a lot of "Mickey
mousing", or back yard engineering on
it.

Really I enjoy that kind of thing.  I have
to dream up a way to fix things out of 
my scrap pile.  But, the thing is a John
Deere underneath.  One of the problems
was the need of a switch.  After ordering
the correct switch [according to the parts
list.] the factory part came in.  BUT,
nothing about it matched the connector,
the wires or almost anything else.

Without a wiring diagram and knowing the
circuitry of the new switch I was at a total
loss.  [It had four wires to go to five 
terminals in a completely different order.]
This of course called for a lot of prayer.
The Lord had to be in control because I just
guessed at the way to wire up the switch.
PRAYISE GOD.
It worked the very first try.
 




No comments: