Sunday, October 30, 2022

NOT YET GRAVE



"The LORD protects those of 
childlike faith;
I was facing death, and he saved me."
(Psalms 116:6 NLT)

I want to give a personal testimony of how
the truth of that verse worked out in my 
life.

I should have died about nine years ago.
I ended up in ER and they found that 
my body had quit making blood.  A normal
man's blood count would be about 15, but
mine had fallen to 5 and I was only 79
years old.

For about a year or two I lived on other
peoples blood.  You know, blood transfusions.
There is a lesson in that.

Our true life comes to us from the 
blood of Jesus Christ which was shed
for us.

Yes, they sent me to the state hospital down
at Little Rock, Arkansas.  There I went through
a couple of therapies.  One with horse serum
which did not work.  Then later one with rabbit
serum which I don't think worked either.

BUT GOD:

Of course my church family and friends
were praying for me.  And as according to
the Scriptures, I was anointed with oil and
prayed over.

Points of interest.

The first time I was in the hospital I did 
not know anybody but my own family.
The insurance records I have here show
that 10 different doctors came through and
checked me out.  They did not find the 
problem, but they sure charged the insurance
company.

God lead through a non-medical doctor to
easily find the source of the infection.  When
that was cured it made recovery possible.

Shortly after a supplement was recommended.
That supplement seems to be the real source of
healing.  Yes, I have increased the dosage several
times.  But thank God, at 88 years old I still go
out and work hard - for short periods of time.

I know.  I might not live through this day.
But at least God has given me 9 more years
of life and headed toward 10 years more.

GO TO GOD FOR HELP FIRST.


 

No comments: