Monday, February 19, 2018

JESUS THE MECHANIC



The lawn mower above had been abandoned for a long time.
It allegedly had major engine problems so it's owner gave it
to Fort Rock Family Camp.  I volunteer some for the camp so
I had them bring it to my shop making it easier for me to work
on.

After getting it started it had a bad problem all right, but not
too difficult to repair.  I started and run the engine several times 
while checking it out.  Then I tore into it only having to take the 
top off the engine for the repair.

  After I had the engine reassembled it was time to test it out.  
But all that would happen was the starter would spin and not
 engage - and I had not even touched the starter.

Working with engine starters is not a new thing to me.  I was
a professional auto technician for over twenty five years.  Which
means I started working on starters back when we had to take them
apart and fix them ourselves.  And being retired, they still keep 
coming into my life.

So I took the starter off to see what was wrong.  When the starter
was off of the engine it would work fine.  Put it back on the engine
and it would only "spin out".  I did this three times and could not 
do anything  to make it work.  I wasted almost a full after noon
trying to make it work, all to no avail.  By then I was in a very
"UnChristian" attitude and quit for the day.

This afternoon I went back down to the shop to work at it again.
But before even touching it I had a serious prayer meeting with
Jesus.  I reached over, turned the key and it "banged" right off.
It has been working every time since.

PRAISE GOD AND THANK YOU JESUS.

The image below is of the starter.


No comments: