Wednesday, June 19, 2019

FAKE CHRISTIANS

We all dislike FAKES.
I recently bought a small used laptop computer
on line for a specific purpose.  It had a "new"
Windows 7 O.S. installed.  That was fine with
me.  Would you believe it, the O.S. that was
installed was a generic Windows 7.  That
would be O.K. with me - if it worked right.
BUT IT DON'T.

We all dislike, and suffer, when a "FAKE" is
involved.  Whether it is fake money, fake
merchandise, or, fake people.

Let me share with you about a fake car that
reminds me of a certain type of fake people.

My best friend bought a cheap used car
knowing that it lacked perfection.  But
he knew that as a retired [That's, real
tired.] Lincoln, Mercury technician I would
do anything I could to help him.

The day he brought it over for me to look
at it I found it said it was a 24 valve
double overhead cam engine.  See, it says
so right on fender.   Great.  I liked them.



But when I opened the hood I found what is called
a OHV engine.  Now thy were fine engines, BUT
that is not what it says on the car.  See the image below.


It simply is not  the engine that the car says is in it.
Some one had put a different engine in the car.

HE HAD A FAKE CAR
and we have not found the end of the troubles
yet, and might never work all the problems
out.

That is how it is with multitudes of so called
"Christians".  They carry the name, but the 
power inside of them comes from a different
 source.

"They claim that they know God,
but their actions deny it.
They are hateful and disobedient,
not fit to do anything good."
(Titus 1:16 GNT)

Being good, nice, helpful, generous and
all those things do not make a person a
Christian either.

The very creator of the universe it's self,
Jesus Christ the Son of the living God
was talking to an extremely "Religious"
man when he said;

"I am telling you the truth:
no one can see the Kingdom
of God without being born
again."
(John 3:3 GNT)

All of us have been born of the flesh.
But only those who have submitted to
Jesus Christ allowing him to become 
our very "BOSS" and have His Spirit
living in and powering us or Christians.

The rest of mankind who do not have
the Spirit of God in them and powering 
them are  only "FAKES" if they claim
the title of "Christian."




No comments: