Sunday, December 27, 2020

HELP!

 



One time the nation of Israel was at war and in trouble.
They were fighting against the Hagrites, Jeturites, 
Naphishites and Nodabites and in need of God's help.
In the middle of the battle we find this gem.

"They cried out to God during the battle,
and he answered their prayer because
they trusted him."
(1 Chronicles 5:20 NLT)

God of course answered their prayer and not only
gave them the battle, but huge amounts of plunder.

My point is this.
We have battles to fight too; DAILY.
It may not be with swords and bows etc., but they
are still real battles for us.

Personally I have had a number of battles in my
work today.  But with each one that I called out to
God for help - he helped me overcome the problem.

"My help comes from the LORD,
who made heaven and earth!
He will not let you stumble;
the one who watches over  you'll 
not slumber."
(Psalms 121:2,3 NLT)

DON'T FIGHT YOUR BATTLES ALONE.

The very creator of the universe asks us to
bring our problems to HIM.
Take it to Jesus.


No comments: