Wednesday, March 3, 2021

DIRECTION IN A MIXED UP WORLD



I know.  I know.  I have used this photo before.
But I love it because of the truth contained in it.

This morning while reading Psalms chapter 73
again I was impressed with the questions in the 
mind of the writer.  Was his living for God all
in vain?  He apparently was a poor man trying
to live for God, and all the wicked people seemed
to be having it all.  They were rich, fat, prosperous
and enjoying every minute of it.

You know how it is.  You are barley scrimping
by trying to live for God while corrupt politicians
and business men seem to be getting it all.

But the writer of this Psalms gives us the clue.

"So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper.
But what a difficult task it is!
Then I went into your sanctuary O God,
and I finally understood the destiny of the wicked.
Truly, you put them on a slippery path and send
them sliding over the cliff to destruction." 
(Psalms 73:16 - 18 NLT) 
   
Today I would hate to even use a Church as an
example of a Sanctuary.  So many are teaching the 
precepts of man rather than the teaching of God.
Our clue is that child in the image.

GET THE BOOK OUT AND READ IT FOR YOURSELF. 
   




No comments: