Wednesday, November 3, 2021

THEORETICAL CHRISTIAN

 


“We have today theological saints 

who can (and must) be proved to be 

saints by an appeal to the Greek 

original.  We need saints whose lives

proclaim their sainthood, and who 

need not run to the concordance for 

authentication.”

- A.W. Tozer -


Here I am back on a kick I've been on for some time now.
I have preacher friends who like to throw out big fancy
theological terms that regular people do not know.   Lets 
face it, they want to show how smart they are.  [As a 
young man I was there, I know.]  And, now I see all the 
churches today without the power of God, but a lot of 
knowledge about God.


Now here is a true theologian.
Remember;

"Jesus called a little child to him
and put the child among them.
Then he said, 'I tell you the truth,
unless you turn from your sins and
become like little children, you will 
never get Tinto the kingdom of 
Heaven."
(Matthew 18:3 NLT)

Personally I want to forget all the fancy
talk and theology books, then get back
to the simplicity of the Apostles and the 
power of God working in my life, not
just my head.








No comments: